1. What does Elam show Durant as proof that the men have killed the Indians?
2. As a reward, Durant pays Elam for the Indian scalps with...
- A job offer
- Gold coins
- Paper bills
- Railroad stock
3. Ruth tells her father that "one drop of love would have..."
- Allowed us to forgive you
- Given us hope
- Made us forget the past
- Sustained us
4. What does Toole credit for his survival?
- A vision of Eva
- An angel
- Elam's bad aim
- The luck of the Irish
5. The Swede encourages a toast to Cullen and Elam. Why?
- They bought drinks for the whole saloon
- They exemplify hard work and dedication
- They have gotten rid of Joseph Black Moon
- They have made Hell on Wheels safe
6. Chief Many Horses says that getting picked on as a child made Pawnee Killer...
- A bitter son
- A great warrior
- A natural father
- An unpredictable man
7. Who hammers in the final spike of the railway's 40 miles?
8. What is one job Cullen does NOT tell Lily he's tried?
- Railroad man
9. Durant tells Cullen to get out of town because...
- Elam can't be trusted
- Federal Marshals are coming
- Lily requested it
- The Swede is hell-bent on revenge
10. How is Lt. Griggs killed?
11. Finish the Durant quote: "I am always on the lookout for a man who's willing to..."
- Do what he's told and keep his mouth shut
- Get his hands dirty from time to time
- Get paid under the table
- Sacrifice a little to gain a lot
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.