1. Durant bestows what colorful name upon Lily in the newspaper article reporting the massacre?
- Antidote to Indian Savagery
- Fair Haired Maiden of the West
- Golden Maid of Civilization
- Savior of All That Is Good
2. What does Lily use as a needle to suture her shoulder wounded by an Indian's arrow?
- Corset bone
- Sharp stone
- Tree twig
3. The Swede's men tell Cullen he's up for promotion. What's the real reason they pull him from the cut?
- Another cut crew needs a walking boss
- Cullen is wanted for murder
- Elam has confessed to killing Johnson
- They need help burying Johnson's body
4. Aiming his gun at Cullen, The Swede reveals the weapon has a nickname. What is it?
5. According to Mickey, what's ideal about the brothers' Magic Lantern tent location?
- It's between the whores and the liquor
- It's in the center of town
- It's next to the mess tent
- It's not far from their sleeping quarters
6. Cullen uses what piece of common kitchenware to free himself from the train car?
- A fork
- A knife
- A spoon
7. When Reverend Cole temporarily saves Cullen from The Swede, he encourages Cullen to...
- Ask forgiveness
- Convert to Catholicism
- Pay a fee
- Run quickly
8. How many miles of track must Durant put down to receive government money?
9. Finish this Durant quote: "How do you put your trousers on, son..."
- One leg at a time
- Out here in the wilderness
- Over those big balls of yours
- When you're on the run
10. What memento of his old life does Cullen pull from his coat pocket?
- A lock of his wife's hair
- A photo of his wife
- His wife's handkerchief
- His wife's needlepoint
11. Cullen tells Durant that he should be foreman for all of the following reasons except...
- He can motivate men
- He knows how to build railorads
- He wants to pay his dues to society
- He's a good leader
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.