1. Walt glimpses his PET/CT scan reflected on the glass of a poster for what vacation spot?
- Costa Rica
- Miami Beach
- Outer Banks
2. How much time does Walt tell Saul he has left to live?
- A few weeks
- Two months
- One year
- He doesn't know
3. According to Saul, what can the White family afford to buy with Walt's drug money?
- A new home
- A nice casket
- A used car
- College tuition for Walter Jr.
4. What Santa Fe museum does Jane suggest visiting?
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
- National Atomic Museum
- New Mexico Museum of Art
- Santa Fe Children's Museum
5. What cereal does Jane eat in Jesse's apartment?
- Cap'n Crunch Berries
- Fruity Pebbles
- Lucky Charms
- Total Corn Flakes
6. How does Walt convince Jesse to cook for four days straight?
- He announces he's only got a few weeks left to live
- He complains they owe Saul money for Badger's defense
- He explains their methylamine is going bad
- He says that the DEA is on their trail
7. How many pounds of meth do Walt and Jesse produce during their marathon cook?
8. Who does Jesse call for rescue?
- Skinny Pete
9. What does Jesse suggest Walt create in the desert?
- Dune buggy
- All of the above
10. What does Jesse suggest he and Walt drink to stave off dehydration?
11. Dr. Delcavoli tells Walt his tumor size has decreased how much?
- It has not decreased in size
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.