1. What item sits in an evidence bag beside the pool?
- A baggie of blue meth
- A bowler hat
- A pair of eyeglasses
- A skull t-shirt
2. What does Walt tell Skyler might explain his mysterious cell phone call?
- It was her cell phone that they'd heard go off -- not Walt's
- He'd set his phone alarm to remind him to take his medications
- His phone had been notifying him of a low battery
- The call was dropped, so perhaps that's why there was no record of it
3. What name does Walter Jr. go by now?
4. Why does Jesse tell his parents the DEA was looking for him?
- He has no idea
- He's working for them
- They mistook him for someone else
- They were looking for his old high school teacher
5. How does Jesse explain showing up to stay at Paul's house unexpectedly?
- He's moving and can't get into his new place yet
- His house burned down
- His house is being exterminated
- The cops are after him
6. Why has Walter Jr.'s driving improved since the last time Walt saw him behind the wheel?
- He got taller
- He took the car to the desert alone
- He's been playing racing video games
- Louis has been helping him learn
7. What is Badger's cousin Clovis doing when Jesse steals his RV back?
- Calling an acquaintance to sell Jesse's cooking supplies
- Feeding his guard dog
- Sampling Jesse's product
- Sitting in the porta-potty
8. What does Walt suggest Skyler attend at the University of New Mexico?
- A family of cancer sufferers support group
- A fiction writing workshop
- A seminar on post-traumatic stress disorder
- Group couples therapy
9. What does Walt say during his brawl with Jesse, just before Jesse is about to pound his face?
- "Do it."
- "I'm sorry."
- "Apply yourself."
- "You hit like a girl."
10. What does Walt offer Jesse after handing him his share of the cash?
- A place to crash
- A ride to a hotel
- A shower
11. Walt tells Skyler that he dreamed he owned what kind of business?
- Bicycle shop
- Car wash
- Hardware store
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.