1. Where does Tuco plan to take Walt after his cousins arrive?
- El Paso
- Las Cruces
- Las Vegas
2. How does Hank explain the mysterious phone call Walt receives on the night he disappeared?
- He has no explanation
- It was a wrong number
- Skyler imagined it
- Walt has a second cell phone
3. Walt has stashed his gun and money in a box for what brand diapers?
- Clean 'n Neat
- Dry 'n Tidy
- Fresh 'n Snug
- Light 'n Gentle
4. What does Tuco cook for Walt and Jesse?
- Prairie Dog
5. Marie says marijuana and chemotherapy go together like:
- Apple pie and Chevrolet
- A soy chai and a pedicure
- Leather and Harley-Davidson
- Oil and Water
6. Jesse tells Tuco that Tio is upset because
- Jesse teased him about his bell
- There are too many visitors in his home
- Tuco's rifle fire scares the old man
- Walt turned off his soap opera
7. What secret ingredient does Jesse tell Tuco is in the new batch of meth?
- Chili powder
- Drakkar Noir
- Tylenol Cold cough syrup
- Vitamin C
8. Why does Marie say it's a good thing that they haven't found Walt yet?
- It means he isn't dead
- She wants alone time with her sister
- This gives Skyler time to cool off
- Walt told her he wanted to spend more time with nature
9. When Hank first pulls up to Tio's house, why does he mistake Tuco for Jesse?
- He's never seen either Jesse or Tuco
- Tuco says his name is Jesse
- Tuco is standing near Jesse's car
- Tuco is wearing Jesse's shirt
10. Why does Jesse say that Walt should be the one to attack Tuco?
- Tuco trusts Walt more
- Walt has already killed someone
- Walt is dying
- Walt is stronger
11. What does Tuco say the ricin-laced meth smells like?
- Chili powder
- Head cheese
- Rock candy
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.