1. What children's toy is floating in the pool?
- A baby rattle
- A teddy bear
- Tickle Me Elmo
- Water pistol
2. How much money does Walt say he needs to clear per week to provide for his family's future?
3. Jesse purchases a gun at what fast food joint?
- Burger Palace
- Chicken Coop
- Dog House
- Shake Shack
4. Walt thinks it would take how many gunshots just to kill Tuco's henchman Gonzo?
5. What's the slogan on Marie's Kleinman Radiology Center coffee mug?
- "It's what's inside that counts"
- "Help you from the inside out"
- "We see right through you"
- "World's greatest radiologist"
6. As Walt explains to Jesse, the poison ricin is found naturally in what bean?
7. What's the name of Marie's therapist?
8. Why does Gonzo object to leaving a dead body in the junkyard?
- Blood makes him squeamish
- He's worried it has fingerprints on it
- It will take too long to hide
- It wouldn't be Christian
9. Why does Walt suspect that Tuco is following him?
- He receives a mysterious voicemail
- He sees an SUV parked near his driveway
- Jesse stops answering his cell phone
- There are unfamiliar footprints in front of his house
10. What cell phone image does Hank send Walt?
- A bag of confiscated meth
- Gonzo's dead body
- The newly painted nursery
- Tuco's mugshot
11. Where does Walt stash Jesse's gun at the end of the episode?
- Air vent
- Diaper box
- Diaper genie
- Glove box
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.