1. Why does Jesse's friend Badger say he agreed to be a walking billboard for a realty company?
- He hopes to work his way up
- He needs the money
- He's on probation
- His dad owns the company
2. What does Walt give Elliott for his birthday?
- A beaker with his initials etched into the glass
- A framed picture of them together at Cal Tech
- A package of ramen noodles
3. How does Skyler anger Walt at Elliott's party?
- She drinks too much
- She eats too many appetizers
- She fights with Gretchen
- She tells Elliott about Walt's cancer
4. What is the name of Elliott's company?
- Gray Matter Technologies
- The Molecular Switch
- White and Schwartz
5. When Elliott offers Walt a job what company benefit does he use as a selling point?
- 4 weeks vacation
- A company car
- Health insurance
- Three months vacation
6. What does Badger NOT bring with him when he and Jesse go to make more meth in the RV?
- A friend
- Sinus tablets
- A weapon
7. Why is Walter Jr. in trouble with the police?
- He asked an off-duty cop to buy beer
- He got caught speeding
- He bought pot from an undercover detective
- He was busted selling meth for his dad
8. At Skyler's family meeting, what must each family member hold in order to talk?
- A bible
- A hat
- A microphone
- A pillow
9. Why does Jesse throw away the meth he makes with Badger?
- He forgot to add chili pepper
- It's cloudy
- It won't harden
- The police show up
10. Elliott and Gretchen congratulate Skyler on the baby. What does Walt congratulate them on?
- A Nobel Prize nomination
- Their company just went public
- Their new dog
- They're also having a baby
11. Who signed the guitar that Elliott gets as a birthday present?
- Eric Clapton
- James Taylor
- Jimmy Buffett
- Paul Simon
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.