1. Walt tells his students chemistry is the study of what?
2. What is Walt's after school part-time job?
- He's a greeter at Wal-Mart
- He sells vacuum cleaners
- He works at a car wash
- He coaches the high school debate team
3. What kind of gun does Hank use as his "daily carry"?
- .44 Magnum
- Glock 22
- .475 Wildey Magnum
- Colt 45
4. Walt gets in trouble with Skyler for using their Mastercard. What did he buy?
- Dinner at Red Lobster
- Printer paper
- Paint for the baby's room
5. When Walt goes for a ride-a-long with Hank, they are looking for a man that goes by what name?
- Captain Crystal Crunch
- The Meth Man
- Cap'n Cook
6. What is the secret ingredient the Cap'n uses when he makes his meth?
- Chili powder
- Red phosphorus
- Rattle snake venom
7. How much money does Walt give Jesse to buy his friend's Winnebago?
- Nothing, they steal it
8. Which item below is NOT worn by Walt while he's making meth?
- Rubber gloves
- A lab apron
- Safety glasses
9. What causes a brush fire to start outside the Winnebago?
- A campfire
- Emilio shooting at Walt's feet
- A bunsen burner
- A cigarette
10. Where does Walt hide the money he gets from making meth?
- Under the mattress of their bed
- In his desk at school
- Inside a heating vent in the baby's room
- In a shoe box in the bedroom closet
11. Walt celebrates which birthday in the first episode?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.