1. While riding through the desert, the boy on the motor bike stops to examine a...
- Gas mask
2. Walt tells Hank his new watch is a birthday gift from...
- Walter, Jr.
3. What does Walt do while Hank gets him coffee?
- Doodles on a pad of paper
- Installs a program on Hank's computer
- Plants a bug in Hank's office
- Steals a document from Hank's files
4. Who really planted the GPS tracking device on the methylamine barrel?
- Houston DEA
5. Lydia proposes robbing a train carrying how many gallons of methylamine?
6. Jesse references what famous robber when Lydia proposes robbing the train?
- Bruce Reynolds
- Butch Cassidy
- Jesse James
- John Dillinger
7. According to Mike there are two kinds of heists: Those where the guys get away with it, and...
- Those where the guys bring guns
- Those where the guys don't
- Those where the guys get killed
- Those where the guys leave witnesses
8. How much water will Walt and Jesse replace the stolen methylamine with during the heist?
- 700 gallons
- 920 gallons
- 1,000 gallons
- 1,001 gallons
9. Noticing dirt on his pants, Skyler asks Walt, "Out burying bodies?" How does Walt respond?
- "As a matter of fact, yes."
- "None of your business."
- "Planting a garden."
- "Robbing a train."
10. Who do Walt and Jesse recruit to climb the methylamine tank during the heist?
- Skinny Pete
11. What happens to the little boy on the dirt bike who witnesses the robbery?
- He gets run over by the train
- He waves, then rides away
- Todd shoots him
- Walt kidnaps him
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.