1. Why does Gus want revenge on the Cartel?
- For hijacking his trucks
- For killing his partner
- For selling meth on the U.S. side of the border
- For taking his cook
2. How do Walt and Skyler celebrate after buying the car wash?
- By going out to dinner
- By having sex
- By treating themselves to a free car wash
- With a champagne toast
3. What does Walt do with Bogdan's framed dollar bill?
- Burns it
- Buys a soda
- Drops it in a charity collection bucket
- Tears it up
4. How does Jesse get Tucker to come out of the tweakers' house?
- By digging a hole in the yard
- By grabbing him and pulling him out the door
- By offering him meth
- By offering him money
5. Which New Mexico monument does Skyler visit during Season 4?
- Four Corners
- Gila Cliff Dwellings
- White Sands
6. How does Gus explain the absence of records for him in Chile?
- He changed his name to an English name when he emigrated
- The Chilean dictatorship kept unreliable records
- The records have not been entered into a digital database
- The records were destroyed in a mudslide
7. How many years in prison can Ted potentially be sentenced to for embezzlement?
8. Which item does Marie NOT steal from an open house?
- Collectable spoon
- Glass vase
- Picture frame
- Porcelain figurine
9. What kind of car does Walter, Jr. end up getting for his 16th birthday?
- PT Cruiser
- Station wagon
10. What does Hank find suspicious about the industrial laundry?
- Trucks coming and going at odd hours
- Two 7200 amp electrical boxes
- Undocumented workers
- Unusual scratches on the floor
11. What kind of plant is growing in a pot in Walt's backyard?
- Lily of the Valley
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.