1. How does Walt plant his bomb on Gus's car?
- Attaches it to the chassis using magnets
- Duct tapes it to the muffler
- Hides it under the spare tire in the trunk
- Places it under the hood on the engine block
2. How does Jesse explain to the cops how he guessed Ricin might be the cause of Brock's illness?
- He heard it mentioned in a song lyric
- He learned about it in school
- He read about it in a magazine
- He saw it on House
3. How much money does Saul's secretary Francesca want from Walt for info on how to contact Saul?
4. What is the name of Tio's nursing home?
- Casa San Pueblo
- Casa Tranquila
- The Copper Rose
- Enchantment Senior Home
5. What does Walt ask his neighbor to check on inside his house?
- If an oven burner was left on
- If a candle was left burning
- If a light was left on
- If a window was left open
6. What message for Hank does Tio have his caregiver spell out at DEA headquarters?
- Die cop
- Gus Fring
- Not close
- Suck my
7. Where does Walt hide the bomb in Tio's room?
- In the closet
- In the toilet
- Under the bed
- Under Tio's wheelchair
8. Brock's doctors believe that Brock ate the berries of what plant?
- Lily of the Valley
9. How does Walt reply when Skyler calls to ask what happened?
- Don't ask
- Get the money back
- I won
10. How do Walt and Jesse ensure that the superlab will never be used again?
- They destroy it with a bomb
- They reveal it to the cops with an anonymous tip
- They seal the elevator doors shut
- They set it on fire
11. What radio station is Walt listening to when he hears about the nursing home explosion?
- Big I 107.9
- Coyote 102.5
- The Mountain 96.3
- 100.3 The Peak
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.