1. What is Jesse's blood type?
2. How long will Mike need to recuperate before he can travel?
- A day
- A week
- Three weeks
- A month
3. How far do Jesse and Gus have to walk to get to the U.S.-Mexico border?
- A mile
- 2 miles
- 6 miles
- 10 miles
4. Why does Ted tell Skyler he is giving her back the money?
- Because he can earn it himself
- Because he worked out a new deal with the I.R.S.
- Because illicit gambling money feels wrong
- Because she won't sleep with him
5. What does Gus show to Tio to prove that Don Eladio is dead?
- A photo of Don Eladio's body
- Don Eladio's bracelet
- Don Eladio's gun
- Don Eladio's necklace
6. How does Walt put off bringing Hank to the industrial laundry?
- By convincing Hank to send Gomez instead
- By encouraging Marie to insist that Hank stay home
- By pretending to get lost on the way there
- By purposely getting into a car accident
7. What does Skyler bring Hank as a get well gift after the accident?
- Frozen yogurt
- Gale Boetticher's case file
8. What does Ted slip on while attempting to run away from Kuby and Huell?
- An area rug
- A magazine
- A threshold
- His checkbook
9. How does Tyrus sneak Walt inside the industrial laundry?
- By dressing Walt as one of the laundry workers
- By hiding Walt in a laundry cart
- By making Walt wear his Heisenberg hat
- By bringing Walt in after dark
10. What kind of business serves as the front for the man who can help Walt and his family disappear?
- Auto body repair
- Copier repair
- Vacuum cleaner repair company
11. How much will it cost Walt to make his family disappear?
- $1 million
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.