1. What does Walter, Jr. request for his first meal of the day on his birthday?
- Chocolate sundae
2. How long did it take for Ted to start spending his inheritance money after receiving a check?
- 3 hours
- 12 hours
- A day
- A week
3. How old was Walt when his father died?
4. Saul tells Ted that his Great Aunt Birgit lived in...
5. What is Walt's only real memory of his father?
- Playing catch with his father in the backyard
- The smell of his father's aftershave
- The sound of his father's breathing in the hospital
- Watching his father mow the lawn
6. Ted agrees to pay off his back taxes...
- By the end of the month
- By the end of the year
- Within three years
7. How pure is the batch of meth Jesse cooks in the Cartel's lab?
8. What gift does Gus bring Don Eladio?
- A bag of cash
- A bottle of premium tequila
- A pound of blue meth
- Equipment for the Cartel superlab
9. How does Gus keep Jesse from drinking a shot of tequila?
- He knocks the shot glass out of Jesse's hand
- He says Jesse is an addict
- He says Jesse is not worthy of such fine tequila
- He tells Jesse to pour his shot on the ground as a sign of respect
10. What does Mike take from Don Eladio's corpse?
- A bracelet
- A necklace
- A ring
- A watch
11. What does one of the cartel girls give to Jesse?
- Shot of tequila
- Teenth of meth
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.