1. When does Jesse experience flashbacks of murdering Gale?
- While driving
- While playing a video game
- While sleeping
- While watching a movie
2. Whose car is the first one washed at A1A Car Wash under Walt and Skyler's ownership?
- Walter, Jr.'s
3. What does the car dealer charge Walt and Skyler as a restocking fee to take back the Challenger?
4. Thanks to Saul, Walt's crime of destroying the Challenger is reduced to...
- Destruction of property
- Misdemeanor trash burning
- Reckless driving
5. What is the total amount Walt ends up spending on the Challenger (including fines and fees)?
6. How many cars is A1A Car Wash averaging during rush hour since Walt and Skyler took over?
7. How much money does Walt bring home every other week?
- $1 million
8. What does Hank place in an evidence bag after visiting Los Pollos Hermanos?
- A napkin
- A sandwich wrapper
- A soda cup
- A straw
9. According to Mike, what does Gus see in Jesse?
- Street smarts
10. What is the number written on the Los Pollos Hermanos napkin in Gale's case file?
- A coded message
- A parts number
- A phone number
- A social security number
11. Jesse indirectly tells his N.A. group about killing Gale by referring to a...
- Broken-down car
- Video game
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.