1. According to Gale, how pure is the meth Gus gave him?
- 96 percent pure
- 99 percent pure
- 99 and 44/100 percent pure
- 100 percent pure
2. Jesse shoots Gale...
- In the forehead
- Through the heart
- Nowhere. He misses
- Under his eye
3. Why does Marie think that Skyler and Walt are back together?
- Skyler is wearing Walt's shirt
- Walt's car is in the driveway
- Walt's glasses are on the couch
- Walter, Jr. told Marie
4. Saul returns Skyler's call from a pay phone in front of a sign reading...
- Big Chief Gas-'N-Go
- Crossroads Motel
- The Doghouse
- Zia Motor Lodge
5. What's the name of the locksmith who lets Skyler into Walt's apartment?
6. What does Skyler find in Walt's kitchen drawer?
- Plastic eyeball
- Pollos Hermanos napkins
- Small bag of meth
7. What is Hank bidding on over the Internet when Marie comes home?
8. What ingredient does Walt suspect that Victor will forget for the meth recipe?
- Red phosphorous
9. What do Walt, Jesse and Mike use to dispose of Victor's body?
- Calcium Oxide
- Fulminated Mercury
- Hydrofluoric Acid
10. Whose face is on Walt's T-shirt at the end of the episode?
- James Taylor
- Kenny Loggins
- Kenny Rogers
- Tom Waits
11. What color is the box cutter Gale uses in the Superlab?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.