1. Walt follows Hank and Gomez on a DEA drug bust, waiting in the car while they secure a meth lab operated by "Capn Cook." What happens next?
- Emilio leads DEA agents on a high-speed pursuit
- Hank and Gomez arrest Capn Cook, who turns out to be Jesse
- Jesse emerges from the next-door neighbor's bedroom window and falls off the roof
- Walt follows Hank and Gomez into the house and inspects the meth lab
2. Emilio and Krazy-8 follow Walt into the RV and force him to show them his recipe at gunpoint. What happens next?
- Jesse trips on a rock, knocking himself unconscious
- Jesse starts a fire outside the RV, distracting the gunmen long enough for Walt to escape.
- Krazy-8 and Emilio flee after hearing police sirens approach
- Walt creates phosphine gas that kills Emilio and critically injures Krazy-8
3. Walt and Jesse lock Krazy-8 in Jesse's basement, securing him to a pole with Jesse's bike lock. What happens next?
- Jesse goes to buy a gun to kill Krazy-8
- Walt and Jesse flip a coin to decide who kills Krazy-8
- Walt makes Emilio a ham sandwich
- Walt smokes some of Jesse's meth
4. Skyler drives to Jesse's house and warns him not to sell Walt marijuana. What happens next?
- Jesse drags Emilio's body to his bathtub and pours hydrofluoric acid on it
- Jesse goes to the store to buy hydrofluoric acid for Krazy-8
- Jesse goes to cook meth with Badger
- Skyler gets arrested trying to return a pair of shoes Marie gave her
5. Walt arrives at Jesse's to find his partner smoking meth, and Jesse chastises Walt for making him drive all over town looking for a plastic bin for Emilio. What happens next?
- Emilio's body crashes through Jesse's ceiling
- Krazy-8 escapes, leading Walt and Jesse on a chase
- Walt does shots of tequila with Jesse
- Walt flushes Jesse's meth down the toilet
6. In Jesse's kitchen, Walt discovers that Krazy-8 has stolen a shard of broken plate. What happens next?
- Walt brings Krazy-8 some beer and the two talk about family
- Walt confronts Krazy-8 about the shard, then chokes him with a bike lock
- Walt delivers Krazy-8 a bucket and a roll of toilet paper
- Walt passes out while trying to give Krazy-8 a sandwich
7. Outside a gas station, Walt overhears an obnoxious man talking on his Bluetooth headset. What happens after the man walks into the gas station?
- Walt steals the man's BMW
- Walt uses fulminated mercury to blow up the man's car
- Walt shoves a squeegee on the battery terminals of the man's BMW, causing it to explode
- Walt drives away, but runs into the man again at the bank
8. Skinny Pete takes Jesse to meet Tuco, Albuquerque's new meth distributor, who snorts Jesse's product and says he'll buy it on consignment. What happens next?
- Jesse tries run away with the meth, and Tuco beats him up
- Skinny Pete tries to steal the meth, but Jesse stops him
- Tuco pays Jesse his asking price of $35,000
- Tuco beats up his associate, Gonzo, as a warning to Jesse
9. Walt visits Tuco and demands $50,000 for the stolen meth and Jesse's pain and suffering. What happens next?
- Walt brokers a deal to deliver Tuco eight pounds of meth per week
- Walt knocks Tuco unconscious with phosphine gas
- Walt poisons Tuco with ricin
- Walt uses fulminated mercury to blow up Tuco's hideout
10. Skyler tries to return the baby tiara Marie gave her and is detained for stealing. What happens next?
- She fakes going into labor
- She runs from the store
- She tells police Marie is the thief
- She threatens a law suit, and is released
11. In an auto junkyard, Tuco pays Walt for the first batch of blue meth. Tuco's associate No-Doze warns Walt and Jesse to remember who they're working for. What happens next?
- No-Doze beats up Jesse to drive home his point
- Tuco beats up No-Doze
- Tuco warns Walt not to double-cross him
- Walt offers to up their arrangement from four to eight pounds of meth per week
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.