1. In the Season 3 premiere, a despairing Walt throws his drug money on the grill and lights it on fire. What happens next?
- He calls Saul to explain that he's quitting
- He lights the pink teddy bear eyeball on fire
- He throws the money (and himself) into the pool
- He toasts a marshmallow over the blaze
2. Hoping for reconciliation, Walt surprises Skyler with an impromptu pizza party, but she won't let him in the house. What happens next?
- Skyler calls the police to report Walt's trespass
- Walt crashes his car into the garage
- Walt flings the pizza on the roof
- Walt urinates on the lawn
3. Since Skyler has changed the locks, Walt is forced to break into his own house by crawling through the foundation. What's the first thing he does once inside?
- Calls the locksmith
- Fixes the hot water heater
- Makes grilled-cheese sandwiches for himself and Walter, Jr.
- Takes a shower
4. In a dive bar on a lunch break with Gomez, Hank is referred to as a "bitch" by a meth head. What happens next?
- Gomez tries to punch the meth head, but Hank holds him back
- Hank stashes his gun in his car, then beats up the meth head
- Hank takes the meth head's stash and leaves the bar
- Hank tries to arrest the meth head, but Gomez stops him
5. Walt shows up at Ted's office to confront him about sleeping with Skyler, but Ted won't come out of his office. What happens next?
- Mike arrives and breaks down Ted's office door
- Skyler orders security to throw Walt out of the building
- Walt throws a potted plant at Ted's office window
- Walt drags Skyler out of the office
6. Saul's secretary lures Hank away from the junkyard where he's cornered Jesse (and Walt) in the RV by calling to say that Marie's been hospitalized. What happens next?
- Hank drives to Jesse's house and beats him up
- Hank heads to the DEA to obtain an arrest warrant for Jesse
- Hank returns to the junkyard in time to see the RV being demolished
- Walt calls Hank to tell him that Marie is unharmed
7. After receiving a phone call telling him he has one minute to live, Hank gets shot at by one of the Cousins. What happens next?
- Hank drives away, running over both Cousins in the process
- Hank grabs an ax and chops off the Cousin's legs
- Hank returns fire, shooting the Cousin in the head
- Hank throws his car in reverse and pins the Cousin between two cars
8. The Cousin, though amputated, drags himself out of bed when he sees Walt at the hospital. What happens next?
- Gus orders Walt to kill him
- He dies from blood loss
- His cartel boss, Juan Bolsa, has him killed
- Mike poisons him
9. Jesse, gun in hand, charges at the rival dealers responsible for killing Combo. What happens next?
- Jesse shoots both of the dealers
- Mike stops Jesse, then drives him to a meeting with Gus
- The dealers shoot Jesse
- Walt runs the dealers over, killing one instantly. The other, he shoots in the head.
10. After dropping his granddaughter off from the zoo, Mike shorts out the power at the chemical warehouse with some Mylar balloons. What happens next?
- He blows up the warehouse with fulminated mercury
- He kidnaps the warehouse operator, Chow
- He shoots four cartel gunmen who have taken the warehouse hostage
- He steals a barrel of meth precursor
11. Walt calls Jesse from the superlab and explains that Mike is going to kill him. What happens next?
- Gus slits Mike's throat
- Jesse goes to Gale's apartment and shoots him
- Jesse turns himself in to Mike
- Walt sets the superlab on fire
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.