1. Jane and Jesse are looking at a painting by...
- Andy Warhol
- Georgia O'Keeffe
- Jackson Pollack
- Roy Lichtenstein
2. What phrase does the NA leader share with the group?
- "Pain is the touchstone of progress"
- "Stick and stay"
- "Walk with who you are"
- "You're right where you need to be"
3. How much crystal have Badger and Skinny Pete sold to the NA support group?
- 1 teenth
- 1 ounce
- Half a pound
- 1 pound
4. Badger compares selling drugs to recovering addicts to...
- Feeding a starving baby
- Selling drugs to recovering addicts
- Shooting a baby in the face
- Taking candy from a baby
5. What kind of car does Walter, Jr. want?
- Chevrolet Camaro
- Dodge Charger
- Ford Mustang
- Plymouth GTX
6. Where did Saul attend law school?
- Aruba University
- Phoenix University
- University of American Samoa
- University of Grenada
7. What's the name of Andrea's son?
8. What does Skyler suggest Walt buy to launder his money?
- Beneke Fabricators
- Car Wash
- Chemistry supply store
- Chicken restaurant
9. What's the name of the restaurant where Jesse takes Andrea and Brock for dinner?
- Daigle's Deli
- Dog House
- Los Pollos Hermanos
- Taco Sal
10. What does Gus cook Walt for dinner?
- Chilean Sea Bass
- Osso Bucco
- Paila Marina
11. What advice does Gus offer Walt over dinner?
- "Be your own man."
- "Never make the same mistake twice."
- "You can never trust a junkie."
- "Watch your back, even in good times."
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.