1. What lullaby does Walt overhear Skyler singing to Holly on the baby monitor?
- Hush, Little Baby
- Rock-a-bye Baby
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- Waltzing Matilda
2. What does Jesse find in his car's ashtray?
- A cigarette butt with lipstick on it
- A dead fly
- Ricin beans
3. What possibility does Jesse NOT offer to explain why Walt and Jesse's weekly meth output is off?
4. When Walt tells Jesse the lab has been contaminated, what does Jesse guess it is?
- E. coli
- Mustard gas
- Phosphene gas
5. What name does Jesse coin for Walt's makeshift fly swatter?
- Bug blaster
- Fly gun
- Fly saber
6. How does Jesse force Walt to let him back in the lab?
- He doesn't. He breaks down the door.
- He shuts off the power
- He steals Walt's medication
- He tells Walt he'll rat him out to the DEA
7. What does Jesse put in Walt's coffee?
- Caffeine pills
- Milk and sugar
- Sleeping pills
8. What did Jesse's aunt name the opossum under her house?
9. According to Walt, when was his perfect moment to die?
- Before Holly was born
- The day of the airplane crash
- The day Hank was attacked
- The night Jane died
10. What does Walt tell Jesse about Jane's death?
- "I'm sorry"
- "I killed her"
- "She deserved it"
- "You're better off without her"
11. What does Jesse use to kill the fly?
- Bare hand
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.