1. What is written on the medallion hanging from the police officer's rearview mirror?
- Homeland Security: Fighting Terrorism Since 1492
- Semper Aequus
- To Serve and Protect
2. Skinny Pete compares Jesse's blue crystal to...
- A Jolly Rancher
- A lollipop
- Pop Rocks
3. Jesse requests Badger install something extra on the RV. What is it?
- Air conditioner
- Key buzzer
- Musical horn
- Spinning rims
4. Gale specialized in what type of chemistry at the University of Colorado?
- Chemical Engineering
- X-Ray Crystallography
5. Which poet does Gale quote?
- Ezra Pound
- Gertrude Stein
- T.S. Eliot
- Walt Whitman
6. Saul compares the RV to...
- The Batmobile
- The General Lee
- The Millennium Falcon
- The USS Enterprise
7. According to the junkyard owner, the demolished RV will be turned into...
- A new RV
- Patio furniture
- Scrap metal
8. Who calls Hank to say that Marie's been hospitalized?
- Dr. Delcavoli
- Saul's secretary
9. What first alerts Hank that Marie might in fact be unharmed?
- He hears her ringtone on an incoming call
- He runs into her on the way to the hospital
- He traces the call back to Saul's office
- Nothing. He has no doubts about it.
10. What word does Gus use to set up the meeting with the Cousins?
11. Gus grants the Cousins permission to kill...
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.