1. Combo sells his mom's RV to Jesse for...
2. What does Hank witness while on the roof of one RV?
- Jesse cooking meth with Badger
- Marie stealing someone's wallet
- Nothing -- the RV is empty
- Two people playing cards in their underwear
3. Where is Gus's new laboratory located?
- At a poultry farm
- Beneath a Los Pollos restaurant
- In a brand new Winnebago
- In an industrial laundry facility
4. Finish Gus's statement: "What does a man do, Walter? ... A man______________."
- Takes charge
5. How much meth does Walt have to cook to make the new meth lab economically viable?
- 10 lbs. per week
- 50 lbs. per week
- 100 lbs. per week
- 200 lbs. per week
6. What does Hank give Gomez before Gomez leaves for El Paso?
- Bullet-proof vest
- Jesus Malverde statue
- Rabbit's foot
7. Where does Walt leave the signed divorce papers for Skyler?
- In Holly's bassinet
- In a duffel bag full of money
- In Ted's office
- On the dining room table
8. What does Saul offer Jesse while they're waiting for Walt?
- Diet Coke
9. What percentage will Saul make for laundering Walt's drug money?
10. What is Combo's given name?
11. A poster of which rap artist is on Combo's bedroom door?
- Biggie Smalls
- Tupac Shakur
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.