1. Woody Allen has been nominated for 21 Oscars. How many has he won?
2. "Chapter One. He adored New York City. He idolized it all out of proportion," are the opening lines to which movie?
- Broadway Danny Rose (1984)
- Manhattan (1979)
- New York Stories (1989)
- Radio Days (1987)
3. Under what nickname does Leonard Zelig (Allen) become famous in the fake documentary Zelig?
- The Changing Man
- The Great Imitator
- The Human Chameleon
- Leonard the Lizard
4. What holiday bookends the multiple storylines in Hannah and Her Sisters?
- New Year's Eve
5. The 1930s musician Emmet Ray (Sean Penn) idolizes which renowned jazz guitarist in Sweet and Lowdown?
- Charlie Christian
- Django Reinhardt
- Les Paul
- Wes Montgomery
6. Which Woody Allen character says, "This trial is a travesty. It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham?"
- Boris Grushenko in Love and Death (1975)
- Fielding Mellish in Bananas (1971)
- Miles Monroe in Sleeper (1973)
- Virgil Starkwell in Take the Money and Run (1969)
7. In which movie does a Greek chorus periodically comment on the action?
- Celebrity (1998)
- The Curse of the Jade Scorpion (2001)
- Everyone Says I Love You (1996)
- Mighty Aphrodite (1995)
8. For which animated movie does Woody supply the voice of the lead character?
- Antz (1998)
- Bee Movie (2007)
- Shark Tale (2004)
- Shrek (2001)
9. The documentary Wild Man Blues chronicles Woody's tour of Europe with his New Orleans Jazz Band. What instrument does he play?
10. How many movies have Allen and Diane Keaton made together?
11. Which drama parodies Federico Fellini's 8 1/2?
- Another Woman (1988)
- Husbands and Wives (1992)
- Interiors (1978)
- Stardust Memories (1980)
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.