1. In Escape From Alcatraz, when does bank robber Frank Morris (Clint Eastwood) arrive by boat at "The Rock?"
- January 12, 1960
- January 14, 1960
- January 18, 1960
- January 20, 1960
2. Where is Morris' first job at Alcatraz?
- Carpentry Shop
3. What is Morris' inmate number?
- AZ 1441
- AZ 1454
- AZ 1476
- AZ 1485
4. How many fingers does Doc chop off after the warden takes away his painting privileges?
5. What musical instrument does Morris take up while incarcerated?
6. What tool does Morris use to chip away at the concrete around his cell's air vent?
- Nail Clippers
7. How does Charley Butts respond when John Anglin says at the lunch table, "It must be Wednesday. We always have mystery mounds on Wednesday."
- "Eat up John, you're going to need your strength."
- "Enjoy it. It's not like we're going to taste gourmet food again."
- "I can't taste it. I just eat it out of habit."
- "Try to imagine a plate of steak and potatoes."
8. What San Francisco anachronistic landmark is in the movie's opening minutes?
- Coit Tower
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Sutro Tower
- Transamerica Pyramid
9. Who is the warden talking about when he says, "Some men are destined never to leave Alcatraz... alive?"
- Charley Butts
- Frank Morris
10. Which African-American actor made his debut in Escape From Alcatraz?
- Danny Glover
- Denzel Washington
- Morgan Freeman
- Wesley Snipes
11. How many movies did Escape From Alcatraz director Don Siegel and star Clint Eastwood make together?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.