1. What is the Secret Service's codename for President Andrew Shepherd (Michael Douglas)?
2. The environmental lobbyist Sydney Ellen Wade (Annette Bening) is from what state?
- North Carolina
3. Sydney refers to what classic movie when she visits the White House and says, I'm trying to savor the Capra-esque quality."
- It Happened One Night (1934)
- Meet John Doe (1941)
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939)
- The Philadelphia Story (1940)
4. President Shepherd is a fan of what college football team?
- Notre Dame
- Ohio State
5. According to President Shepherd's daughter, Lucy, what do girls like to be complimented on?
6. While in the China Room at the White House, Sydney compares the flatware of which former presidents?
- Grant and McKinley
- Harrison and Polk
- Lincoln and Garfield
- Van Buren and Buchanan
7. Where did President Shepherd go to college?
8. When Sydney was younger she attended a demonstration outside of what federal building?
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Energy
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Labor
9. Sydney repeatedly gets stuck in which famous Washington D.C. historic district?
- Dupont Circle
- Foggy Bottom
- Logan Circle
10. What kind of flowers does President Shepherd finally give to Sydney?
11. President Shepherd is struggling to marshal bipartisan support for a bill dealing with which hot-button issue?
- Crime control
- Legalizing marijuana
- Racial discrimination
- Sexual harassment
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.