1. In what year was the first picture of the island taken?
2. In what year was the first evidence of Kong recorded?
3. Jack is from which department at Princeton?
- Department of Fossils and Tectonic Plates
- Department of Osteological Discovery
- Department of Primate Paleontology
- Department of Psychological Anthropology
4. What is Jack's astrological sign?
5. What is the actual size of Kong's footprint?
- 3ft. 6in.
- 5ft. 9in.
- 6ft. 4in.
- 12ft. 3in
6. According to the samples taken from the island, how many years will it take for the oil to mature?
7. How does Kong kill the boa constrictor?
- Biting its head off
- Drowning it
- Splitting it in half
- Stomping on it
8. What does Wilson name his stage show starring Kong?
- Beauty and the Beast
- Giants Among Us
- The Great Ape
- Learning to Love
9. Jack donates his advance pay to what charity?
10. How many helicopters does Kong knock down before he falls?
11. What weapon is used to force Kong to leap from one World Trade Center tower to the other?
- Machine guns
- Rocket-propelled grenades
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.