1. In An Officer and a Gentleman, Zack Mayo (Richard Gere) aspires to what military position?
- Air Force Fighter Pilot
- Army Ranger
- Marine Corps Engineer
- Navy Pilot
2. Who was not offered Gere's part in Terrence Malick's Days of Heaven?
- Al Pacino
- Dustin Hoffman
- John Travolta
- Robert De Niro
3. In Pretty Woman, the attorney Edward Lewis (Gere) takes the prostitute Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) on a date to what kind of cultural event?
4. Gere plays a man whose wife embarks on an adulterous affair in Adrian Lyne's Unfaithful. The erotic thriller is a remake of a classic film by which French director?
- Claude Chabrol
- Jean-Luc Godard
- Jean-Pierre Melville
- Louis Malle
5. In which movie does Gere speak the line, "I think every single woman I've ever met has got somethin' special about her, somethin' that sets her apart from the rest"?
- Dr. T and the Women (2000)
- Pretty Woman (1990)
- Runaway Bride (1999)
- Shall We Dance? (2004)
6. Which of the following quotes is not uttered by Billy Flynn, the legal showman played by Gere in Chicago?
- "Give 'em a show that's so splendiferous, row after row will grow vociferous."
- "It's showtime folks!"
- "This trial... the whole world... it's all... show business."
- "You can't beat fresh blood on the walls."
7. Why was the New York newspaper reporter played by Gere in Runaway Bride fired from his job?
- Factual Errors
- Missing Deadlines
8. In which documentary does Gere appear in an uncredited cameo?
- An Inconvenient Truth (2006)
- Manufacturing Dissent (2007)
- Madonna: Truth or Dare (1991)
- Unzipped (1995)
9. Gere received a Golden Raspberry Award (Razzie) nomination for Worst Actor for which movie?
- Autumn in New York (2000)
- Final Analysis (1992)
- First Knight (1995)
- King David (1985)
10. In a 2001 episode of "The Simpsons," where does Lisa Simpson encounter Richard Gere?
- Buddhist Temple
- Dance Studio
- Golden Globe Awards
11. Which acclaimed performance did not earn Gere a Golden Globe nomination?
- Billy Flynn, Chicago
- Edward Lewis, Pretty Woman
- Edward Sumner, Unfaithful
- Zack Mayo, An Officer and a Gentleman
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.