1. What name did Ganz call Billy Bear during his escape?
- Choir boy
2. In the bar Reggie and Jack enter, what does the sign on the wall say?
- "It takes a real man to be a cowboy."
- "He who enters does so at his own risk."
- "Take a swig or do a jig."
- "Three shots barely make a man."
3. How much money is Ganz trying to steal from Reggie?
- $1 million
- $3 million
4. While hugging Jack, Reggie tries to pickpocket what item?
- Jack's keys
- Jack's lighter
- Jack's wallet
- Jack's gun
5. When Reggie orders vodka, what drink does the bartender suggest he have?
- A Black Russian
- A Bloody Mary
- A Screwdriver
- Vodka Banana Punch
6. Where was Polson shot?
- Between the eyes
- In the back
- In the groin
- On his foot
7. In what part of San Fransisco does Billy Bear live?
- The Mission
- Outer Sunset
8. What is the name of the jewelry store below Sally's apartment?
- Doyle & Co.
- Eternity Fire Jewels
- Golden Buddha Jewelry
- Win Sun Jade and Jewelry Company
9. What song is the band playing?
- "The boys are back in town" (Thin Lizzy)
- "I'm free" (The Who)
- "Take me to the river" (Talking Heads)
- "You can't always get what you want" (Rolling Stones)
10. Where did Ganz dump the bus after getting the money?
- The bay
- A beach parking lot
- The financial district
11. Name the band playing at Vroman's bar in 48 Hrs.
- Huey Lewis and the News
- Los Lobos
- The BusBoys
- The J. Geils Band
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.