1. Three contemporary martial arts movie stars have uncredited roles in Enter the Dragon. Who did not?
- Jackie Chan
- Jet Li
- Sammo Hung
- Tony Liu
2. What martial art was Lee originally trained in?
- Jeet Kune Do
- Wing Chun Kung Fu
3. According to Bruce Lee's character in Enter the Dragon, what kind of people or objects "don't hit back"?
- People who are cowards
- Students still in training
- Wooden boards
4. For which of the following movies had Lee shot 100 minutes of footage before his death?
- Enter the Dragon
- Game of Death
- Return of the Dragon
5. Bruce Lee founded Jeet Kune Do in 1965. What other fighting style did he have a hand in creating?
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Tai Kwon Do
6. Which of these was considered as alternate title for Enter the Dragon?
- Blood and Steel
- The Dragon's Enemy
- Lion Fist
- Operation Dragon
7. Which movie's racial tensions caused Lee to quit working with director Wei Lo?
- Breakout From Oppression
- The Chinese Connection
- Kung Fu Killers
- Vengeance of a Snowgirl
8. Which feat has Bruce Lee not performed?
- Breaking 6-inch-thick wooden boards
- Catching grains of rice in midair using chopsticks
- Doing one-handed push-ups using only his thumb and forefinger
- Making the highest vertical leap to get the world record
9. Which of the following movie features an uncredited appearance by Lee, passing off footage of him choreographing fight scenes as an actual performance?
- Fist of Unicorn
- The Martial Hero
- Land of the Brave
10. Which Mortal Kombat character is inspired by Bruce Lee?
- Johnny Cage
- Liu Kang
11. What was the name of Lee's American-born son, also an actor?
- Brandon Lee
- Casey Lee
- Jason Lee
- Jason Scott Lee
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.