1. In Five Easy Pieces, Nicholson's character famously orders what kind of sandwich?
- Chicken salad
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Ham and Swiss
2. Which of the following movies did not win Nicholson an Oscar?
- As Good As It Gets
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- Prizzi's Honor
- Terms of Endearment
3. In 1990, Nicholson directed and starred in a sequel to which of his earlier films?
- On a Clear Day You Can See Forever
- The Border
4. Which Nicholson movie features the memorable recurring line, "Dear Ndugu"?
- About Schmidt
- Mars Attacks!
- The Bucket List
- The Witches of Eastwick
5. In Easy Rider, Nicholson's character tries marijuana for the first time and begins doing what?
- Applying ash to his face like war paint
- Philosophizing about alien intelligence
- Ranting about international relations
- Removing his clothes and "communicating sexually" with nature
6. What was Nicholson's character in the original version of The Little Shop of Horrors?
- A Hollywood talent agent
- A masochistic dental patient
- A wimpy florist's assistant
- The voice of the plant
7. Which of these roles was Nicholson not approached to play?
- John Book, Witness
- Johnny Hooker, The Sting
- Ratso, Midnight Cowboy
- Roy Neary, Close Encounters of the Third Kind
8. As the Joker in Batman, what does Nicholson say to a grinning gargoyle?
- "Give me a reason not to kill you right now."
- "Lookin' for a job?"
- "What are you laughin' at?"
- "You're the only one who understands me."
9. Nicholson played historical figures twice in his career. Who were they?
- A cowboy and a politician
- A gangster and a golf pro
- A labor leader and a playwright
- A lunatic and a nightclub pianist
10. Which director has Nicholson worked with a record seven times?
- Bob Rafelson
- James L. Brooks
- Martin Scorsese
- Mike Nichols
11. Nicholson both wrote and directed which counterculture movie?
- Drive, He Said
- Goin' South
- The Trip
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.