1. Charles Bronson's real name is...
- Charles Borzov
- Charles Buchinsky
- Charles Kimble
- Charles Sawicki
2. Why, according to Bronson, was he cast in the Gary Cooper comedy You're in the Navy Now?
- He auditioned in uniform.
- He bribed the casting director.
- He resembled the actor Jack Webb.
- He was able to belch on cue.
3. What stock horror character did Bronson play in the early fifties?
- Frankenstein's monster
- Wolf Man
4. Which of the following was not said by Bronson as vigilante Paul Kersey?
- Idiots with guns make me nervous.
- My friend Wildey's coming.
- My heart bleeds a little for the underprivileged, yes.
- Nothing wrong with shooting, as long as the right people get shot.
5. Which Death Wish movie starred Bronson's real-life wife, Jill Ireland?
- Death Wish
- Death Wish II
- Death Wish 3
- Death Wish 4: The Crackdown
6. In The Great Escape, Bronson plays a prisoner of war, nicknamed the Tunnel King, who suffers from what?
7. Of the twelve convicted murderers sent on a mission during World War II in The Dirty Dozen, Bronson's character is the only one who does what?
8. Bronson plays a boxer in all of the following movies except...
- Hard Times
- Kid Galahad
- You Can't Win 'Em All
- You're in the Navy Now
9. What Bronson movie was not based on a true story?
- Battle of the Bulge
- Death Hunt
- Death Wish
- Villa Rides
10. Bronson went from playing a tough guy to being a beaten-down parent in what movie?
- Death Wish V: The Face of Death
- Donato and Daughter
- Kinjite: Forbidden Subjects
- The Indian Runner
11. Which of these notorious Depression-era gangsters did Bronson play in a 1958 movie?
- Baby Face Nelson
- Creepy Karpis
- Machine Gun Kelly
- Pretty Boy Floyd
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.