1. Which director hired Harrison Ford as a carpenter before the actor got his big break?
- George Lucas
- Martin Scorsese
- Oliver Stone
- Steven Spielberg
2. Which of these Ford lines did the actor actually ad-lib?
- "Don't mess with me, man. I am an American and I am crazy!"
- "Get off my plane!"
- "It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage."
- "Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur."
3. Ford beat out all of the following actors to play Hans Solo in Star Wars except...
- Bruce Willis
- Nick Nolte
- Kurt Russell
- Sylvester Stallone
4. In which early Ford flick is he credited as Harrison J. Ford?
- A Time for Killing
- Getting Straight
- Journey to Shiloh
- The Conversation
5. Ford landed the role of CIA analyst Jack Ryan in Patriot Games after which actor dropped out?
- Alec Baldwin
- Christopher Walken
- Kevin Bacon
- Steven Seagal
6. Name the one character that tops Indiana Jones on AFI's Greatest Heroes list.
- Atticus Finch, To Kill a Mockingbird
- James Bond, Dr. No
- Rick Blaine, Casablanca
- Rocky Balboa, Rocky
7. According to a 2010 Vanity Fair article, what is Harrison Ford's personal motto?
- "Come on, let's go."
- "Go big or go home."
- "I'll drive."
- "Just keep livin".
8. For which stunt was Ford replaced with six $12,000 dummies?
- Being dragged behind the truck in Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Helicopter rescue in Clear and Present Danger
- Jumping off a dam in The Fugitive
- Mine cart chase in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
9. In which flick does Ford go against type and play a villain?
- Presumed Innocent
- The Devil's Own
- What Lies Beneath
10. Which actor did Ford's fans send hate mail to after his character harms him in a movie?
- Gary Oldman, Air Force One
- John Leguizamo, Regarding Henry
- Paul Freeman, Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Sean Bean, Patriot Games
11. Which movie received 9 Oscar nominations, but snubbed Ford in the Best Actor category?
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Star Wars
- The Fugitive
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.