1. In which of the following low-budget scifi movies did McQueen first appear?
- The Blob (1958)
- The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
- Plan 9 From Outer Space (1956)
- The War of the Worlds (1953)
2. On the set of which of the following movies did McQueen meet his wife, Ali MacGraw?
- Dixie Dynamite (1976)
- The Getaway (1972)
- Junior Bonner (1972)
- The Towering Inferno (1973)
3. McQueen often played servicemen on screen. In which one of these movies did he play a World War II bomber pilot?
- The Honeymoon Machine (1961)
- Hell is for Heroes (1962)
- Soldier in the Rain (1963)
- The War Lover (1962)
4. Which Clint Eastwood role did McQueen turn down?
- Blondie, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
- Harry Callahan, Dirty Harry (1971)
- Josey Wales, The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976)
- Walt Coogan, Coogan's Bluff (1968)
5. Which of the following was not one of McQueen's nicknames?
- King of Cool
- The Rebel
6. Which of the following co-stars in The Magnificent Seven (1960) was never in another film with McQueen?
- Charles Bronson
- Yul Brynner
- James Coburn
- Eli Wallach
7. What brand of motorcycle did McQueen first purchase in 1952 with winnings from a race at Long Island City Raceway?
- Harley Davidson
8. In the ending of The Thomas Crown Affair (1968), where does millionaire criminal Crown (McQueen) plan to escape to?
- Buenos Aires
9. Which classic American car released a model in 2001 to pay homage to an iconic on-screen McQueen vehicle?
- Chevy Corvette
- Ford Mustang
- Mercury Cougar
- Pontiac Firebird
10. Which role earned McQueen his only Oscar nomination?
- Henri Charriere, Papillon
- Jake Holman, The Sand Pebbles
- Thomas Crown, The Thomas Crown Affair
- Virgil Hilts, The Great Escape
11. Which line was the last uttered on film by Steve McQueen?
- "God bless you."
- "I don't know what you've been using, Mason, but it's not good for you!"
- "I'm getting too old for this sh-t."
- "We deal in lead friend."
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.