1. What drink does Bond order for Paris Carver?
- Buttery Nipple
- Martini, shaken, not stirred
- Martini, stirred, not shaken
- Tequila, straight shot
2. Paris tells Elliot Carver that she and Bond knew each other when they both lived in what city?
- St. Petersburg
3. What does Dr. Kaufman mention is his specialty?
- The celebrity overdose
- Identifying secret agents
- Making women swoon
4. The British government thought the HMS Devonshire was sunk in Chinese waters. Where was it really?
- American Waters
- British Waters
- Korean Waters
- Vietnamese Waters
5. Which covert government agency is Wai Lin working for?
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Chinese People's External Security Force
- The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency
6. What does Bond tell Carver the first rule of mass media is?
- Always be closing
- Give the people what they want
- Leave them wanting more
- Sell, sell, sell
7. Carver's media empire is called:
- Amalgamated Carver Industry Development (ACID)
- Carver Media Group Network (CMGN)
- Central Carver Network (CCN)
- Entertainment Via Incorporated Laylines (EVIL)
8. The name of the frigate Gupta knocks off course is the:
- ABC Carpet & Home
- HMS Devonshire
- HMS Repulse
- USS Enterprise
9. Which Tomorrow Never Dies actor has also appeared in Ghost?
- Jonathan Pryce
- Jullian Fellows
- Ricky Jay
- Vincent Schiavelli
10. Carver is killed by what?
- A falling television
- A fire extinguisher
- A sea drill
11. Hong Kong actress Michelle Yeoh played the first Asian Bond girl in three decades: The previous two -- Mie Hama and Akiko Wakabayashi -- appeared in which movie?
- On Her Majesty?s Secret Service
- You Only Live Twice
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.