1. The Birdcage was originally titled...
- Birds of a Feather
- La Cage aux Folles
- Meet the Parents
- The Coalition for Moral Order
2. Who earned a Golden Globe nod for their role?
- Dianne Wiest (Louise Keeley)
- Gene Hackman (Sen. Kevin Keeley)
- Nathan Lane (Albert Goldman)
- Robin Williams (Armand Goldman)
3. Robin Williams dressed as a woman in what other drag comedy?
- Mrs. Doubtfire
- The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar
4. Which character from The Birdcage made Rotten Tomatoes "Most Outrageous Movie Characters" list?
- Agador (Hank Azaria)
- Albert (Nathan Lane
- Armand (Robin Williams)
- Val (Dan Futterman)
5. Which line did Robin Williams ad-lib as Armand?
- How Egyptian.
- It's like riding a psychotic horse toward a burning stable.
- This is hell. And there's a crucifix in it.
- Work it, own it, sell it.
6. Nathan Lane based the look of "Mrs. Coleman" on which former First Lady?
- Barbara Bush
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Hillary Clinton
- Rosalynn Carter
7. Robin Williams and Nathan Lane have both voiced classic Disney characters. Williams in Aladdin and Lane in...
- The Lion King
- Toy Story
8. Hank Azaria, who plays Agador, filmed which thriller at the same time as The Birdcage?
- Grosse Pointe Blank
- Shattered Glass
9. The Birdcage made Time magazine's Top 10 list of...
- Drag Movies
- Hollywood Remakes
- Outrageous Comedies
- Gay-Themed Movies
10. Calista Flockhart, who plays Barbara, went on to star in which hit legal show?
- Ally McBeal
- Boston Public
- The Practice
11. Dan Futterman, who plays Val, wrote the screenplay of which 2005 Best Picture nominee?
- Good Night, and Good Luck.
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.