1. Sixteen Candles was shot in director John Hughes's home state of...
- New Mexico
- New York
2. Hughes posted which actor's headshot above his desk to help inspire him to write the script?
- Anthony Michael Hall
- Haviland Morris
- Michael Schoeffling
- Molly Ringwald
3. Hughes cast Anthony Michael Hall in Sixteen Candles after they had worked together on...
- National Lampoon's Vacation
- Pretty in Pink
- The Breakfast Club
- Weird Science
4. Prior to acting, Michael Schoeffling (Jake) was an Olympic Gold Medalist in which sport?
5. Which actor did Ringwald want to star as her love interest, Jake?
- Brad Pitt
- Russell Crowe
- Sean Penn
- Viggo Mortensen
6. Which cast member was 26 years old during filming?
- Michael Schoeffling (Jake)
- Gedde Watanabe (Long Duk Dong)
- Molly Ringwald (Samantha)
- Anthony Michael Hall (The Geek)
7. Four years earlier, Justin Henry (Sam's brother, Mike) was the youngest Oscar nominee ever for...
- Kramer vs. Kramer
- Norma Rae
- Ordinary People
- The Black Stallion
8. Which actor siblings have bit parts as the Geek's best friend and a nerd in head gear?
- Alec and Stephen Baldwin
- Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez
- John and Joan Cusack
- Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal
9. Ringwald scrawled her own favorite band's name on Samantha's notebook. What is it?
- Culture Club
- Sammy Hagar
- The Rave-Ups
- The Stray Cats
10. Which line was voted one of "The 100 Greatest Movie Lines" by Premiere magazine?
- "Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?"
- "Fred, she's gotten her boobies."
- "I can't believe my Grandmother actually felt me up."
- "What's happenin', hot stuff?"
11. Which item worn by Ringwald did the costume director beg her not to wear?
- Bangle bracelets
- Pink dress
- Short hair
- Straw fedora
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.