1. Sandler famously fights which game-show host in Happy Gilmore?
- Alex Trebek, Jeopardy
- Bob Barker, The Price Is Right
- Pat Sajak, Wheel of Fortune
- Regis Philbin, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
2. Adam Sandler earned his first Best Actor Golden Globe nomination for...
- Funny People
- Punch-Drunk Love
- The Longest Yard
- The Wedding Singer
3. Sandler was discovered by which of his Saturday Night Live castmates?
- Dana Carvey
- Dennis Miller
- Jan Hooks
- Mike Myers
4. Which Sandler role was originally played by Cary Grant?
- Bobby Boucher Jr. The Waterboy
- Dave Buznik, Anger Management
- Longfellow Deeds, Mr. Deeds
- Sonny Koufax, Big Daddy
5. Sandler and one of his directors lived together when they were starting out. Guess who.
- Adam Shankman
- Judd Apatow
- Paul Thomas Anderson
- Peter Segal
6. Sandler turned down which role that earned Jamie Foxx an Oscar nod?
- Max, Collateral
- Staff Sgt. Sykes, Jarhead
- Nick Rice, Law Abiding Citizen
- Ronald Fleury, The Kingdom
7. Sandler wrote which song in The Wedding Singer?
- Love Stinks
- Grow Old With You
- You Spin Me Round
8. Sandler met his wife Jackie while filming...
- Big Daddy
- Grown Ups
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
9. Which outlandish Sandler character is based on someone the actor knows?
- Billy, Billy Madison
- Nicky, Little Nicky
- Bobby Boucher Jr., The Waterboy
- Zohan, You Don't Mess with the Zohan
10. Which song written and performed by Sandler reached No. 20 on the Billboard charts?
- Lunch Lady
- Somebody Kill Me Please
- The Chanukah Song
- The Thanksgiving Song
11. Sandler's production company takes its name from two of his movies. What is it?
- Big Nicky
- Billy Gilmore
- Little Deeds
- Happy Madison
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.