1. Which city hosts the Sundance Film Festival?
- Aspen, Colorado
- Park City, Utah
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Taos, New Mexico
2. Which movie landed the Grand Jury Prize at the first Sundance Film Festival?
- Blood Simple
- Paris, Texas
- Stranger Than Paradise
- The Brother From Another Planet
3. Name the Sundance hit that opens: "Garbage. All I've been thinking about all week is garbage."
- River's Edge
- Sex, Lies, and Videotape
4. How much did Robert Rodriguez' 1993 Sundance hit El Mariachi cost to make?
5. Which director did not show his first feature at Sundance?
- Kevin Smith
- Quentin Tarantino
- Richard Linklater
- Wes Anderson
6. 2003 Grand Jury Prize winner American Splendor is about which underground comic-book writer?
- Alan Moore
- Frank Miller
- Harvey Pekar
- Robert Crumb
7. The Blair Witch Project, shown at midnight screenings in 1999, is about a trio of amateur filmmakers lost in which state's woods?
- New Jersey
8. Which winner of the Academy Award for Best Original Song did not play at Sundance?
- Hustle & Flow
- Slumdog Millionaire
- The Motorcycle Diaries
9. "I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip." Name the character & film.
- Billy Brown (Vincent Gallo), Buffalo '66
- Donnie Darko (Jake Gyllenhaal), Donnie Darko
- Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder), Napoleon Dynamite
- Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale), American Psycho
10. Which movie won the Grand Jury Prize at the 2009 Sundance Film Festival?
- A Serious Man
- (500) Days of Summer
- The Hurt Locker
11. How many inches of snow fell during the 1996 Sundance Film Festival?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.