1. All of the following are trademarks of Don Knott's beloved Deputy Sheriff Barney Fife except...
- Carrying his citation booklet in his hat
- Keeping one bullet in his back pocket
- Telling everyone to "nip it"
- All of the above
2. Knotts started his career in show business as a...
3. For which role in the '70s does Knotts wear a leisure suit, ascot, and a toupee?
- Ralph Furley, Three's Company
- Shake, The Prize Fighter
- Theodore Ogelvie, The Apple Dumpling Gang
- Wheeley, Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo
4. Knotts co-stars with Andy Griffith in his first movie role. Name it.
- Move Over, Darling
- No Time for Sergeants
- The Last Time I Saw Archie
- Wake Me When It's Over
5. Which Knotts character inspired a craze for yelling out "Attaboy, (name)"?
- Barney, The Andy Griffith Show
- Bert, No Deposit, No Return
- Luther, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken
- Roy, The Reluctant Astronaut
6. In The Incredible Mr. Limpet, Knotts voices an animated version of himself as what kind of creature?
7. Which of Nickelodeon's original animated series has a character based on Knots?
- Rocko's Modern Life
- The Ren & Stimpy Show
8. For which movie did the actor also receive a co-writing credit?
- How to Frame a Figg
- The Love God?
- The Ghost and Mr. Chicken
- The Shakiest Gun in the West
9. Knotts and Andy Griffith teamed back up in TV's Matlock, with Knotts playing Matlock's...
10. In which cult teen movie of the 2000s does the main character paint a picture of Knotts for art class?
- Ghost World
- Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist
11. Knotts last TV appearance was a cameo in which popular sitcom of the 2000s?
- Everybody Loves Raymond
- Malcolm in the Middle
- That '70s Show
- The King of Queens
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.