1. Billionaire John Hammond (Richard Attenborough) brings a team of scientists to Jurassic Park to...
- Assure the public that his park is safe.
- Cure a lethal outbreak of dinosaur flu.
- Help him clone more dinosaurs.
- Round up a group of runaway dinosaurs.
2. Jurassic Park was Attenborough's first acting role in 15 years. He's better-known as the Oscar-winning director of...
- Lawrence of Arabia
- Terms of Endearment
3. Who developed such a passion for dinosaurs that they assisted in an actual dinosaur dig after filming?
- Ariana Richards (Lex Murphy)
- Composer John Williams
- Joseph Mazzello (Tim Murphy)
- Samuel L. Jackson (Ray Arnold)
4. Which tropical paradise served as Isla Nublar, the island that's home to Jurassic Park?
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Virgin Islands
5. Spielberg promised Joseph Mazzello, who plays Tim Murphy, a role in Jurassic Park after rejecting him from...
- E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
6. According to Spielberg, whose job went "extinct" during the making of Jurassic Park?
- Location scouts
- Stop-motion animators
7. Jurassic Park broke the box office record formerly held by what what other Spielberg flick?
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
- Schindler's List
8. What type of dinosaur kills by spitting venom into its victim's eyes?
- Tyrannosaurus rex
9. All of the following Jurassic Park tie-ins were created except...
- Action figures of the entire cast
- Novels for juniors
- Theme-park ride at Universal Studios
- Video games for NES and Sega
10. In the original ending, Ellie, Dr. Grant, and the rest of the survivors escape the raptors thanks to a...
- Falling fossil
- Genetic mutation
11. George Lucas said that seeing CGI dinosaurs for the first time was like watching the invention of the...
- Light bulb
- Steam engine
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.