1. Die Hard was supposed to be a sequel to an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. Know which one?
- Raw Deal
- Total Recall
2. Willis was last in a long line of actors offered the part of John McClane. Who was not offered the part?
- Burt Reynolds
- Richard Gere
- Steven Seagal
- Sylvester Stallone
3. The office tower in Die Hard is actually what L.A. landmark?
- Capitol Records
- CBS Studios
- Fox Plaza
- U.S. Bank Tower
4. Die Hard cinematographer Jan de Bont went on to direct what blockbuster action pic?
- The Matrix
- Mission: Impossible
5. Why were many Bruce Willis scenes shot at night?
- It made it harder to notice the stunt double.
- The director didn't like Willis in natural light.
- The L.A. heat was too much for the actors.
- Willis shot the TV show Moonlighting during the day.
6. The terrorists' theme song (Beethoven's "Ode to Joy") is also used in...
- A Clockwork Orange
- Spit on Your Grave
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- The Wild Bunch
7. Who's the hero's hero? John McClane says he partial to...
- Clint Eastwood
- John Wayne
- Roy Rogers
- Burt Reynolds
8. Which John McClane one-liner is repeated in all four Die Hard flicks?
- "Drop it, dickhead. It's the police."
- "Welcome to the party, pal."
9. Director John McTiernan scouted Alan Rickman while the actor was onstage in...
- Dangerous Liaisons
- Romeo and Juliet
- Sweeney Todd
- The King and I
10. Reginald VelJohnson, John McClane's lifeline, went on to star in...
- Everybody Hates Chris
- Hangin' with Mr. Cooper
- Family Matters
- The Parkers
11. Which U.S. President visited Fox Plaza while they were shooting the SWAT scene?
- George H. W. Bush
- Jimmy Carter
- Richard Nixon
- Ronald Reagan
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.