1. Natalie Wood received three Oscar nods before the age of 25. The first was for...
- Miracle on 34th Street
- Rebel Without a Cause
- Splendor in the Grass
- West Side Story
2. Natalie Wood's birth name is...
- Natalia Gregson
- Natalia Zacharenko
- Natasha Gurdin
- Natalie Wagner
3. What does Wood's character Susan want for Christmas in Miracle on 34th Street?
- A Barbie doll
- A house
- A pair of roller skates
- A trip to the North Pole
4. Which co-star described Wood as "so good, she was terrifying"?
- James Dean
- Orson Welles
- Robert Redford
- Warren Beatty
5. Wood wears a large bracelet in most of her flicks because...
- Her wrist was disfigured
- Her wrist was too thin
- It covered a tattoo
- It was her lucky charm
6. Wood makes a cameo as herself in which Robert Redford flick?
- Inside Daisy Clover
- The Candidate
- This Property Is Condemned
- The Way We Were
7. Which of her famous boyfriends did Wood describe as square?
- Dennis Hopper
- Elvis Presley
- Steve McQueen
- Warren Beatty
8. Which movie role was Wood originally considered too innocent to play?
- Angie, Love With a Proper Stranger
- Helen Gurley Brown, Sex and the Single Girl
- Judy, Rebel Without a Cause
- Maria, West Side Story
9. Wood stars as John Wayne's niece in which classic Western?
- The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
- The Searchers
- True Grit
10. In 1956, Life Magazine gave Wood what title?
- The Best Young Actress in the World
- The Most Powerful Woman in the World
- The Most Beautiful Teenager in the World
- The Most Influential Star in the World
11. Wood does her own singing in which movie musical?
- Bye Bye Birdie
- Sweet Charity
- The Music Man
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.