1. Sergio Leone is the director of which critically acclaimed trilogy?
- The Dead Trilogy
- The Dollars Trilogy
- The Godfather Trilogy
- The Star Wars Trilogy
2. Leone started as an assistant on which Oscar-winning epic?
- Around the World in 80 Days
- Bridge on the River Kwai
- Gone With the Wind
3. Which screen legend's first lead role is in a Leone flick?
- Charles Bronson
- Clint Eastwood
- Henry Fonda
- Robert De Niro
4. Clint Eastwood compares Leone to which ill-tempered cartoon character?
- Scrooge McDuck
- The Tasmanian Devil
- Yosemite Sam
5. Which mob movie did Leone turn down the opportunity to direct?
- The Godfather
- The Untouchables
6. Which Quentin Tarantino flick begins with an homage to Once Upon a Time in the West?
- Death Proof
- Inglorious Basterds
- Kill Bill
- Reservoir Dogs
7. Leone often completed which aspect of his movies first?
8. Which European theme park was originally built as a set for Leone's A Few Dollars More?
- Movie Park, Germany
- Mini Hollywood, Spain
- Pleasure Beach, England
- Tivoli Gardens, Denmark
9. All of the following was changed in the American version of Once Upon a Time in America except...
- Elizabeth McGovern was dubbed
- It was an hour and a half shorter
- Re-edited in chronological order
- Secretary Bailey's death scene
10. What did Empire magazine name Once Upon a Time in the West the greatest of all time?
- Foreign-Made Movie
- Independent Movie
- Western Movie
11. Leone once said, "In my childhood, ____ was like a religion." Fill in the blank.
- John Wayne
- Riding horses
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.