1. In addition to Fargo, which other Coen brothers movie is an Oscar winner?
- A Serious Man
- No Country For Old Men
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- True Grit
2. Which grisly crime is committed in Fargo?
- Bludgeoning someone with a toilet seat
- Disposing of someone in a woodchipper
- Dissolving someone in acid
- Feeding someone to an alligator
3. Which line of Fargo's opening prologue is true?
- "At the request of the survivors, the names have been changed."
- "The events... took place in Minnesota in 1987."
- "This is a true story."
- None of the above
4. What politician said Fargo has "the finest imitation of northern Minnesota dialect ever put on screen?"
- Al Gore
- Bill Clinton
- George Bush
- Newt Gingrich
5. The line "the old in-and-out" is a reference to which Stanley Kubrick movie?
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- A Clockwork Orange
- Dr. Strangelove
- The Shining
6. Marge Gunderson ranks higher than all of the following on AFI's top 100 heroes list except...
7. Which line did actor Peter Stormare think was a mistake in the script?
- "I need unguent."
- "Shut up, or I'll throw you in the trunk, you know."
- "Where is pancakes house?"
- "You're a smooth smoothie, you know?"
8. Who jokingly told the Coens he would shoot their dog if he didn't get a part in Fargo?
- Bruce Campbell
- Peter Stormare
- Steve Buscemi
- William H. Macy
9. Frances McDormand accidentally damaged the pregnancy suit she wore as Marge by...
- Closing a door on it
- Dropping a cigarette on it
- Leaving it in her trailer overnight
- Running over it with her car
10. Which set piece was sold in an online auction in 2002?
- Ember's restaurant
- The kidnappers' hideout cabin
- The King of Clubs bar
- The Wally McCarthy Oldsmobile dealership
11. In 2003, a pilot was filmed for a TV version of Fargo, with which well-known actress playing Marge?
- Edie Falco
- Felicity Huffman
- Patricia Heaton
- Sally Field
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.