1. Which classic song greets Bill Murray's Phil every morning when he wakes up?
- "Good Vibrations"
- "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
- "I've Got You Babe"
- "The Twist"
2. Prior to Groundhog Day, Bill Murray had starred in what other movie about a jerk becoming a nice guy?
3. Though set in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, Groundhog Day was filmed in a suburb of...
- Los Angeles
4. Which other comedic-turned-dramatic-actor was considered to play Phil?
- Dan Aykroyd
- John Candy
- Robin Williams
- Tom Hanks
5. Screenwriter Danny Rubin considered Phil repeating what other day?
- Leap Year
- Phil's birthday
- Valentine's Day
- All of the above
6. While Phil is stuck in the time loop, he masters all of the following except...
- Ice sculpting
7. The Writers Guild of America ranks Groundhog Day the 27th best screenplay of all time. What's No. 1?
- Citizen Cane
- The Godfather
8. Ramis compares Phil and Rita to what other fictional couple?
- Beauty and the Beast
- Homer and Marge
- Louis Lane and Superman
- Romeo and Juliet
9. Groundhog Day is the sixth collaboration between Murray and Ramis. What is their first?
- National Lampoon's Animal House
10. The following year, Andie MacDowell earned a Golden Globe nod for...
- Four Weddings and a Funeral
- Sex, Lies, and Videotape
- Short Cuts
11. Groundhog Day is No. 8 on AFI's Top Ten Fantasy Movies list. What's No. 1?
- Field of Dreams
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
- The Wizard of Oz
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.