1. Pretty Woman was originally titled...
- A Modern Fairytale
- Pretty Girl
- The Working Girl
2. Pretty Woman earned a Golden Globe for...
- Best Actor (Richard Gere)
- Best Actress (Julia Roberts)
- Best Director (Gary Marshall)
- Best Supporting Actor (Hector Elizondo)
3. All of the following actresses turned down the role of Vivian except...
- Daryl Hannah
- Demi Moore
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Sandra Bullock
4. Pretty Woman ranked No. 4 in the 1990 box office. What was No. 1?
- Home Alone
- Kindergarten Cop
- Dances with Wolves
5. Which famed opera is Pretty Woman based on?
- Madame Butterfly
- Marriage of Figaro
- La Boheme
- La Traviata
6. Which song from the Pretty Woman soundtrack reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100?
- "It Must Have Been Love"
- "King of Wishful Thinking"
- "Oh, Pretty Woman"
- "Show Me Your Soul"
7. Richard Gere's appearance is altered on the Pretty Woman movie poster in that...
- His hair is brown instead of grey
- He has a body double
- He is wearing shoe lifts
- His wrinkles are removed
8. Which famous scene in Pretty Woman is improvised?
- Edward catching Vivan singing Prince
- Edward climbing the fire escape to see Vivian
- Edward closing the necklace case on Vivian's hand
- Edward making love to Vivian on the piano
9. Jason Alexander debuted in which Emmy-winning sitcom the same year as Pretty Woman?
- Murphy Brown
10. Director Garry Marshall directed Roberts and Gere again in...
- Notting Hill
- Valentine's Day
- Runaway Bride
11. Pretty Woman is the fourth most successful rom-com of all time. What's No. 1?
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- There's Something About Mary
- What Women Want
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.