1. The Last of the Mohicans is about a fictional Native American tribe at the center of which war?
- American Revolutionary War
- First Seminole War
- French and Indian War
- Northwest Indian War
2. To prepare for his role, Daniel Day-Lewis did all of the following except...
- Learn to hunt and fish
- Learn the Mohegan language
- Sleep in a tent every night
- Train with a U.S. Army Colonel
3. Who did director Michael Mann cast after hearing his or her laugh?
- Daniel Day-Lewis
- Eric Schweig
- Madeleine Stowe
- Wes Studi
4. Although set in upstate New York, the movie was mostly filmed in...
- North Carolina
5. Wes Studi, who plays Magua, was in which Western two years earlier?
- Dances With Wolves
- Geronimo: An American Legend
- The Quick and the Dead
6. Daniel Day-Lewis had already earned a Best Actor Oscar for...
- Gangs of New York
- In the Name of the Father
- My Left Foot
- The Boxer
7. Jared Harris, who plays the British lieutenant, is better known as which Mad Men character?
- Don Draper
- Lane Pryce
- Pete Campbell
- Roger Sterling
8. Day-Lewis's character is called Nathaniel Poe in the movie, but in the book his name is...
- Mohica Poe
- Natty Bumppo
- Nate Hawkeye
- Nate Pollack
9. The Last of the Mohicans was up against all of the following flicks for Best Sound except...
- A Few Good Men
- Under Siege
10. Madeleine Stowe, who plays Cora, went on to star on which high-rated TV drama?
- Downton Abbey
- Six Feet Under
11. Hollwood.com named "I will find you!" No. 8 on its list of the 25 Most Romantic Movie Lines. What's No. 1?
- "It was like magic." Sleepless in Seattle
- "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story
- "You complete me." Jerry Maguire
- "We'll always have Paris." Casablanca
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.