1. Behind Enemy Lines is set in which country?
- Czech Republic
2. Which heartthrob actor turned down the lead role in Behind Enemy Lines?
- Brad Pitt
- George Clooney
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Matthew McConaughey
3. Gene Hackman, who plays Navy Admiral Reigart, served in which branch of the military in real life?
- Coast Guard
4. In the original script, Owen Wilson's character Lt. Burnett was a...
5. Working on Behind Enemy Lines sold Hackman on appearing in what other movie with Owen Wilson?
- Drillbit Taylor
- Starsky & Hutch
- The Darjeeling Limited
- The Royal Tenenbaums
6. Behind Enemy Lines shares an aerial cameraman with which Best Picture winning war flick?
- Apocalypse Now
- The Deer Hunter
7. Director John Moore was almost killed during filming when...
- A Bosnian protester shot at him
- A gun accidentally fired near him
- A landmine exploded near him
- A tank bust through a wall near him
8. Moore went on to helm a movie in which blockbuster action franchise?
- Die Hard
- Indiana Jones
- James Bond
- Lethal Weapon
9. Behind Enemy Lines borrows flashback footage from which '90s war movie?
- A Thin Red Line
- Courage Under Fire
- Saving Private Ryan
10. Hackman had already played a downed military investigator in...
- Bat 21
- Enemy of the State
- Uncommon Valor
- Under Fire
11. Securing the use of what military vehicle in the movie required six months of negotiation with the Department of Defense?
- F/A-18 Hornet jet
- UH-1 Huey helicopter
- The USS Carl Vinson air craft carrier
- Westland Lynx helicopter
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.