1. Heartbreak Ridge is a fictionalized account of which U.S. invasion?
2. To land the part of Cpl. Sitch, Mario Van Peebles took lessons in...
- Military strategy
3. Clint Eastwood plays Sgt. Highway, a veteran of which war?
- Cold War
- Korean War
- Vietnam War
- World War II
4. The script was rewritten from being about the Army to the Marines because...
- Clint Eastwood is a former Marine
- The Army disapproved of the script
- The Marine Corps allowed shooting at their base
- The Marine Corps donated money to the production
5. When Eastwood filmed Heartbreak Ridge, what political office did he hold in California?
6. Which Heartbreak Ridge supporting star is a four-time Oscar nominee?
- Eileen Heckart
- Everett McGill
- Mario Van Peebles
- Marsha Mason
7. What Marine catchphrase does Sgt. Highway abide by?
- "Honesty, courage, commitment."
- "Improvise, adapt, overcome."
- "Integrity first."
- "Service before self."
8. Van Peebles wrote all of the following songs on the Heartbreak Ridge soundtrack except...
- "Bionic Marine"
- "How Much I Care"
- "I Love You But I Ain't Stupid"
- "Recon Rap"
9. What does Sgt. Highway read to gain insight into the female mind?
- Lady Chatterley's Lover
- Kama Sutra
- The Feminine Mystique
10. Heartbreak Ridge is the first Clint Eastwood war flick to earn an Oscar nod. Name the second.
- Flags of Our Fathers
- Kelly's Heroes
- Letters From Iwo Jima
- Where Eagles Dare
11. Which island was used as a filming location instead of Grenada?
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.