1. Which Oscar-winning actor produced One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?
- Anthony Hopkins
- Dustin Hoffman
- Jack Nicholson
- Michael Douglas
2. The year before One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Jack Nicholson earned an Oscar nod for...
- Easy Rider
- Five Easy Pieces
- The Last Detail
3. Nurse Ratched is the second highest-ranking female villain on AFI's 100 Heroes and Villains list. Who ranks highest?
- Alex Forrest, Fatal Attraction
- Phyllis Dietrichson, Double Indemnity
- The Queen, Snow White and the Seven Dwards
- The Wicked Witch of the West, The Wizard of Oz
4. All of the following actresses turned down the role of Nurse Ratched except...
- Angela Lansbury
- Anne Bancroft
- Goldie Hawn
- Geraldine Page
5. McMurphy isn't the main character in the novel. The story's told from the perspective of...
- Billy Bibbit
- "Chief" Bromden
- Nurse Ratched
6. Jack Nicholson says McMurphy's tragic flaw is that he thinks he is...
- Already free
- Irresistible to women
- Very clever
- Totally sane
7. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is which president's favorite movie?
- Barack Obama
- Bill Clinton
- George W. Bush
- Jimmy Carter
8. This was the first movie to win all five major Academy Awards since 1934. Name the '34 flick.
- Gone With the Wind
- It Happened One Night
- The Good Earth
9. Scatman Crothers, who plays an orderly, is in which other Jack Nicholson flick?
- As Good As It Gets
- Easy Rider
- Terms of Endearment
- The Shining
10. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is written by Bo Goldman, who won a Golden Globe for...
- Dances With Wolves
- Good Will Hunting
- Scent of a Woman
- Sense and Sensibility
11. Brad Dourif, who plays the stutterer Billy Bibbit, went on to voice which horror movie villain?
- Chucky, Child's Play
- Freddy Krueger, A Nightmare on Elm Street
- Leatherface, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Pazuzu, The Exorcist
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.