1. Marlon Brando rose to fame in A Streetcar Named Desire co-starring which Hollywood screen siren?
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Marilyn Monroe
- Rita Hayworth
- Vivien Leigh
2. Brando is number 4 on AFI's 100 Years 100 Stars list. Who is No. 1?
- Cary Grant
- Clark Gable
- Humphrey Bogart
- James Stewart
3. Which Brando character inspired a craze for sideburns?
- Emiliano Zapata, Viva Zapata!
- Johnny Strabler, The Wild One
- Napoleon Bonaparte, Desirée
- Rio, One-Eyed Jacks
4. Brando replaced which famed director for the 1961 western One-Eyed Jacks?
- Howard Hawks
- John Ford
- Sergio Leone
- Stanley Kubrick
5. Which role earned Brando a Guinness World Record for highest-paid actor?
- Don Vito Corleone, The Godfather
- Dr. Moreau, The Island of Dr. Moreau
- Jor-El, Superman
- Sky Masterson, Guys and Dolls
6. For which movie did Brando wear a fake nose?
- The Appaloosa
- The Godfather
- The Ugly American
7. Finish this quote from On the Waterfront: "I could've been somebody instead of a..."
8. In his autobiography, Brando says he did some of his best acting in...
- The Young Lions
9. Madame Tussauds features wax dummies of Brando from which two movies?
- Apocalypse Now and One-Eyed Jacks
- Guys and Dolls and Streetcar Named Desire
- Superman and The Godfather
- The Godfather and The Wild One
10. Who plays Brando's character in the 1984 remake of Mutiny on the Bounty?
- Harrison Ford
- Mel Gibson
- Robert De Niro
- Sylvester Stallone
11. Which director said of Brando: "He is the marker. There's before Brando and after Brando"?
- Bernardo Bertolucci
- Francis Ford Coppola
- Martin Scorsese
- Richard Donner
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.